Thursday, September 8, 2011

Black and Purple

Black and purple go together like jam and nut butter, at least that's what I believe the majority of black cat owners think. Rarely have I encountered a black cat without some kind of purple bauble hanging from his neck, weather it be his collar or his little name tag.


I met this feisty young black cat at sunset at the end of a real warm day. As soon as I met him, he was immediately rolling around on the ground, asking for pets and attention.


I imagine that he had been pent up on the porch all day long, avoiding the brutal sunlight of late August. Intense direct sunlight is not an easy thing for a black cat to deal with!


We were lucky enough to catch the beast bearing his teeth! This is a cat mid meow, not a cat issuing a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment