Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Golden Feline of Summer

I believe that summertime is the favored season of most cats. You can see it in their squinted smiles as they stretch out in a fresh ray of sunshine, warming up and relaxing.

I met this beautiful mostly golden cat on a particularly warm and pleasant summer day.

Usually a cat with a coat like this would be classified as a "tortoise shell" coated cat. However, I feel this cat and it's coat of fur deserves a class of it's own. I dub this fine and friendly little cat "The Golden Feline of Summer". Never have I seen this cat out and about when the weather was anything but sunny and mild.

If he didn't have a black little nose, I would consider the possibility that this cat is actually a shape shifting nature spirit who had hit the streets to announce the arrival of true summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment