Sunday, March 7, 2010

Attack cat

Before I go ahead with this blog dedicated to the felines I meet in Portland and the pictures I take of them, I'd like to take a moment to pay homage to my own cat friend.

This is Tia (don't ask about the name), he's about eighteen human years old. Here he is looking pleased and comfortable:



And here he is looking morose, the midst of an artful lounging:


This cat has some serious mood swings . . . and some real huge fangs. He put my mom in the hospital twice, a few years back. Sank his teeth so hard into my mother's arm, his big ass fangs punctured through her bone. He bites harder than any other cat I've ever known. A rare specimen, a genetic fluke.

Still he can be a real sweet cat, especially when he's out in the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment